Translate


Please click on the image above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Working and the Art and Media Industry

Working and the Art and Media Industry
Modeling Images

ABW Studio Visage and Photography

ABW Studio Visage and Photography
Photo By ABW Studio Visage & Photography

Equilibrium

Equilibrium
Equilibrium

Steven Tryrrell Photography

Steven Tryrrell Photography
Steven Tryrrell Photography

By Mr A.S,Baxter

By Mr A.S,Baxter
By Mr A.S,Baxter

Popular Posts

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Please click on the image to The Royal British Legion Website.

Friday 8 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Firstly I would like to start by wishing all of my reader a Happy New Year and hope that this Year will be one full of memories that you can cherish.

For me most of this year will involve me trying to get my son in to a Nursery due to us bring entitled to the Two Years funding; and looking after my youngest who is now 5 months old.

For me this means that i am not likely to go back to work until both of my children are in full time education; however home schooling is still on the cards.

This is why I am using my spare time to set up my blog Pure Warrior Maiden and write about what it was like for me when i worked in the Art and Media Industry before starting my family.

Not everything that i write with be a "Bed of Roses", which is why I have added a few You Tube clips for movies and programmes to try and give a better insight into the world of Art and Media.

Due to having Dyslexia I am sorry for the grammar and spelling of my blog.

Has much as I would like to say that working in this industry has given me the chance to travel, earn loads of money and rub shoulders with the stars.  Sadly that has not been the case.

Most of my time over the past ten years as been working zero hour jobs, attending auditions for work that i never got, working for students, GWC (Guys with Cameras), people trying to make it big in the industry and the odd Art College on a adhoc basis.

There is niothing really speacil about my up bringing and like most I had a state education which mean that my dyslixa was not picked up until I had left school.  This mean that I repeated my GCSE's but still could not get the grades that i need to futher my education dispite my best effots.

So many would say that I just gave up, but only you can really know that truth and how far you are prepared to push your self until you have to say STOP!  I have to think of my heath and well-being first.  (until the bills come flying in.)

So over the past ten years I have been a Part Time Life Model and also worked about 3 Zero our jobs per Year to try and support myself whilst trying to say in education.

Over the past 3-4 years I have have focused more on my family and health due to being so sick on the 1st December 2014 I had my Gaul Bladder Removed though Key Hole Surgery.

This as left my scared and not just with visible stretch marks from having two children, so now I wounder if I will ever model again?

I would say that at this moment in time I am no longer "body confident" and this is some thing that i hope to get back.

So please feel free to read my blog(s) and i hope that the information I provide is helpful...




No comments:

Post a Comment