Translate


Please click on the image above.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Working and the Art and Media Industry

Working and the Art and Media Industry
Modeling Images

ABW Studio Visage and Photography

ABW Studio Visage and Photography
Photo By ABW Studio Visage & Photography

Equilibrium

Equilibrium
Equilibrium

Steven Tryrrell Photography

Steven Tryrrell Photography
Steven Tryrrell Photography

By Mr A.S,Baxter

By Mr A.S,Baxter
By Mr A.S,Baxter

Popular Posts

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Please click on the image to The Royal British Legion Website.

Saturday 25 March 2017

Lent Blog Day 25 Happy Mothers Day!

With mother day almost upon us I think of those who have lost love ones and have held them in their hearts as a mother or a mother figure. I lost think of Mary and how soon she would be a mother losing her son. Some thing that one should ever endure the loss of a child.

But these last few days have been filled with happiness and sadness for those I love and know around me. With Winter looking like to is clearly over. The clocks go forward to show and remind us that life never stops and that things happen for a reason. Although the loss of one you love is a pain that you never forget but due to live with in time.

Today was another day where the sun was shining to remind everyone of spring and new life.

I also attended the local market, shops in Nuneaton with my family and went to a charity event in Camphill for a local boy with leukaemia. I then visited my family and came home.



I got my mother day present locally and my sister birthday present two from the following.



Now I want to say “Happy Mothers Day!”

No comments:

Post a Comment